Specializing in residential real estate property appraisals throughout Riverside County and Southern California’s Inland Empire region
CALL (951) 294-1955 TO SCHEDULE AN APPRAISAL. QUOTES ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES LOCATED WITHIN A 50-MILE RADIUS OF THIS MAP. CALL FOR A QUOTE: (951) 294-1955.
High Quality Appraiser and Member of the Veterans Affairs Appraisal Panel
- 48-HOUR COMPLETION & DELIVERY ON STANDARD PROPERTY APPRAISALS
- 24-HOUR RUSH APPRAISALS PROVIDED (ADDITIONAL FEE)
- REQUEST HOSKING APPRAISAL GROUP THROUGH THE MERCURY NETWORK
- HARD MONEY LENDERS WELCOMED
- ACCEPTING APPRAISALS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CREDIT UNIONS
- PRE-LISTING APPRAISALS
- HOME MEASURING FOR TRUE SQUARE FOOTAGE WHEN INFORMATION MIGHT BE INCORRECT
- ESTIMATED MARKET VALUE RANGE FOR MULTIPLE BID SITUATIONS
2 thoughts on “HOSKING APPRAISAL GROUP, INC.”
I am researching becoming a licensed residential appraiser. How difficult is it to find a paid training position? I would greatly appreciate your help!
Hello. Paid positions are limited as few companies have enough volume to afford a trainee. In addition, a person looking to get into this profession needs to have a State of California Trainee License to start a entry level position and ultimately obtain enough hours to get the next higher license level to start working on their own. It’s a catch 22, as you need hours to get your license and a lot of the time, those hours are in exchange for free and reduced fee work to get those required hours.